Globalwits

Thursday 24 August 2017

LIFE BALANCE DEFINED

What inner feeling will make me feel in balance?
I feel balanced when I’m satisfied, enthusiastic, motivated, enough freedom to be me, loved and excited.



Life balance is inner peace and happiness.
Life balance is the understanding that my life is full and yet I have plenty of room to bring something new into it.
Life balance is a happy family that I have and smiles on the faces of my Children.
Life balance is taking care of my body without forgetting my soul.
Life balance is walking outside and seeing the beauty around me that inspires me day after day.
Life balance is faith that I have.
Life balance is my focus on the most important things in my life and not being afraid to let go of less important tasks, projects and people.
Life balance is an imperfect mixture of creativity, work, family, exercise and my personal time. It’s unique, chaotic at times and totally worth all the efforts to keep it in balance.
Life balance is feeling happy and not knowing why.
Life balance is feeling hope in a negative encounter.
Life balance is knowing that He is love and will give me perfect peace.
Life balance is listening and talking in equal amounts.
Life balance is doing what must be done and still having time for what I want to do.
Life balance is making things by hand and appreciating whatever I make.
Life balance is doing the things on my wish list in whatever way I can.
Life balance is eating nourishing, fresh food and someday growing my own food.
Life balance is inside and outside the home.
Life balancing is enjoying love and spreading it.
Life balance is empowering others and me to achieve dreams.
Life balance is enjoying a run or a walk for the sake of running or walking.
Life balance is being in touch with my body and flowing with that energy.
Life balance is creating chaos, then getting it back to sanity, and enjoying both.
Life balance is always knowing that God is there for me to seek guidance, help and simply to love Him.
Life balance is having a healthy diet, by being able to eat great tasting food without having to compromise my overall health.
Life balance is exercising every day, by varying the techniques.
Life balance is maintaining good relationships with my parents, siblings, and extended family.
Life balance is inner peace, happiness and contentment with the knowledge that is room for more improvement.
Life balance is getting good grades and entering the university of my dreams.
Life balance is studying what I actually see myself doing for the next 40 years.
Life balance is having friends whom I know I can trust and I know they will be there for me.
Life balance is pursuing my hobbies and interests.
Life balance is seeing the world, interacting with nature and other cultures.
Life balance is not having debt.
Life balance is being able to live below my means.
Life balance is being able to enjoy every single moment of life.

For me, balance is based on the feeling like a part of the universe. From this point of view, my everyday troubles seem to lose significance and I begin to understand what is truly important for me.
Having this in mind, we can stop blaming ourselves, procrastinating and getting mad at things we have no influence at, but take control of what depends on us instead. We can let go everything that doesn’t suit us, without feeling a loss, and concentrate on what we truly want and need. Finally, feeling a part of the universe, we can embrace every moment and enjoy it to the most. And even if it’s not much enjoyable, that feeling gives us a wider perspective to see it’s a part of a bigger thing that leads to our goals.
I wish someday I could keep this perspective all the time, no matter how overwhelmed and helpless I feel. Hope this challenge will help me in that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment